On Page SEO
On Page SEO Optimization
The Basics of On-Page SEO Optimization
Google is getting smarter and smarter day by day. Your On-Page strategies must be too. Over the past few years, the on-page “rules” have changed drastically as Google tries to ensure they’re delivering the best results. Now. we’re dealing with ranking algorithm that include Humminbird, Panda, Rankbrain and semantic importance within the page.
What is On-page SEO?
- Optimizing your website’s pages (refreshing old content)
- Ensuring your website is optimized for local searches
- Creating and optimizing title tags, meta tags, and much more
On-Page SEO Services
- SEO Road Map
- Blog Creation
- Webpage Copywriting (7 pages, 350 words/page)
- Title Tag Optimization (20 titles)
- Meta Description Optimization (20 meta descriptions)
- Meta Keyword Optimization (20 meta keywords)
- Domain Redirect Optimization
- .xml Sitemap Optimization
- Robots.txt Check
- URL Rewrites (20 URL rewrites)
- Broken Link Report
- Google Analytics Check & Installation
- Google Search Console Check & Installation
6 On-Page SEO Optimization Actionable Tips
When it comes to SEO we recommended all our clients to leave the technical work to us. However, we do often get some clients who would like implement these these SEO practices themselves but need a helping hand to guide them through it all. Below is 5 On-Page SEO Optimization tips you can implement today and slowly climb your way up the search engines ultimately outranking your competition. For FREE 30 minute consultation contact us today and we can get you started with optimizing your site.
1. Use SEO-Friendly URLs : Googe has announced that the first 3-5 words in any URL are given the most weight. Other ranking factor studies by Backlinko have found that short URLs may have a better advantage in the search results. We recommend making your URL’s short for search engines and to always make sure you include your target keyword in the URL.
2. Add Multimedia : If your content only has text it can seem very boring to the searcher and will result in them leaving your page. In the SEO community is referred to as a bounce rate, something you need to reduce as much as possible. By adding engaging images and videos you can increase your time on sight and reduce your websites bounce rate. Both of which are critical user interaction ranking factors.
3. Use Responsive Design : Because UX is very important, back in 2015 Google started penalizing mobile unfriendly sites. If you want any chance of ranking on Google, you need to make sure your site is mobile friendly by having a responsive design.
4. Use Outbound Links : An easy white hat SEO strategy to get more traffic is using outbound links. When you use outbound links that are related to your page, it helps Google figure out what your page is about. This also shows Google that your page has quality info because it is linking to other pages with quality info.
5. Use Internal Links : Internalling linking to your page helps pass “Link Juice” around all the other pages on your website. We recommend using 3-4 in every post. A really good example of effective internal linking is wikipedia
6. Drop Keyword in First 100 Words : It is very important that you drop your keyword In the first 100-150 words of your website or article.
On-Page Optimization FAQ's
Although there are many factors that go into On-Page SEO there are some that have higher authority. Below are top 3 factors.
- Site speed
- UX ( user experience ).
We often get asked what is the best on-page seo technique. Below we have listed the most important techniques in the eyes of Google.
- Use SEO-Friendly URLs
- Add Multimedia
- Use responsive Design
- Use outbound links
- Use external links
- Use keywords in first 100 words
On-Page SEO Actionable Tips
Trusted Bay Area On-Page SEO Services
AdMooreMarketing has become the leading Bay Area SEO Company for many reasons. Our firm provide outstanding Bay Area SEO Consultant services tailor made differently with each client we work with. Our On-Page SEO Services give you 65% of the overall of SEO process for the quarter of the price.
Other SEO Agency would probably charge for complete SEO package, we don’t work that way. We understand that you the business owner might needs specific services to help grow your business, hence we will audit your site to understand exactly what you need for your business to grown. Weather it is On-Page, Off-Page SEO or GMB ( Google My Business ) we got you covered.
WHEN DID YOU LAST CHECK YOUR SITES PERFORMANCE ?
At AdmooreMarketing, our team believes in providing value even if we don’t win your business. Adapting the Amazon methodology, and being a consumer-centric company is our company philosophy from our founder to our handful of employees.
With that being said we have rolled out a FREE in-depth website audit for anyone who wishes to see the performance of their website. We go in-depth to show you what’s working, what isn’t working and give you actionable tips for improving your websites performance in search engines that day.
To see where you stand in search engines and recieve your FREE SEO Audit, enter in your website and email and we will send it to your inbox 60 minutes from signing up.